Please consider what is truly important for you and your family in owning a kitten. Also why your home will be the perfect home for one of our kittens.
Health and nutritional questions are welcome.
Phone and email information are required.
City and State are needed as well. Thanks
We do not ship.
You will need to pick up your kitten,
*so make sure you bring a safe cat carrier at kitten pick-up.
What you receive with our kittens
The parents used in our breeding are tested for HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy)
We also test our cats for PKD-1 and PKD(def) via genetic test, as well as other known diseases and traits. We want to send a healthy kitten home with you.
Depending on the age that kittens leave for their homes (14-16 weeks), they will have had
* 1 test for parasites - a deworming if necessary
* 2-3 FVRCP vaccines will be completed, (3rd may be completed) or may be the responsibility of the kitten family depending on when kitten leaves.
* 1 Rabies vaccine may be completed (only if kitten/cat is 6 mo. old or more)
* FeLV/FIV tested.
* Kitten will be microchipped and registered with The Cat Fanciers Association (upon receiving Vet receipt of spay/neuter)
* a loving healthy companion with a a pack of things she is used to for a fresh start, so she is made comfortable in her new family and surroundings.
Reserve/deposit for kitten $300. Balance due two weeks before pick up (we only accept 3-4 deposits per litter- before birth)
Please ONLY apply after looking over *Purchase Info,
and interested in possible kitten purchase.
* request password for Purchase Info please